Search This Blog

Friday 23 December 2011

Happy Holidays!

This is the first Christmas EVER that I don't have
a tree up, I haven't sent Christmas cards and I've
not wrapped even one gift!

Nope, it's not a Grinch Christmas - it's been beyond
busy at work and I have a nasty sinus thing going
on so when I get home - I've just been
dropping on the couch!

Today is clean the house, wrap the presents, put
up the tree and hang the stockings day because
for Mr. Biff and I - tomorrow is our Christmas.
I am sharing some pictures of us (I don't
normally but since it's Christmas and all :)

This is another first for us - Mr. Biff is working
on Christmas day!   The restaurant he is working
at is serving upwards of 200 people tomorrow
between brunch and Christmas dinner.
(The Fabulous Mr. Biff is on the right)

So...first Christmas on my own with my "girls"...
*sigh*  I am going to stay in my jammies and
watch chick flicks all day!
 Bee
Marcie
I hope whatever you are doing, wherever you
are going you will be safe, happy and healthy!

Merry Christmas!

Peg & Mr. Biff & "the girls"!

3 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

Merry Christmas Peggy! Hope your sinuses get better. I suffer terrible this time of year, constant headaches for me. I use the nedi pod and that helps a lot.

Sherry said...

Peggy, hope you have a beautiful Christmas Holiday!

Phyllis @Around the House said...

I know how it is when you just can't seem to get ahead of things..it sure feels good when you finally do...I am a new follower of yours and I will be back again for a visit...phyllis