Search This Blog

Sunday 11 December 2011

Do I Hear An Echo of Laughter?

Ever read someone's blog and they seemed to be
sending you just what you need - just when
you need it?  It's what I love about blogging -
if you can't conjur up something you
can bet there's some talented person
out there that will!

Well this morning, with my cup of coffee, I was
perusing blogland and stopping by all my favs - when
I came to Angie's blog Echoes of Laughter.

Wow - I have been hemming and hawing (I think
that's what I've been doing or is it humming
and hawing? and what is hawing?...er, I digress)
Anywho....
I couldn't believe how easy Angie has made
it for me, you,  really - everyone to make these 
 beautiful, thoughtful Christmas gifts.

It's not just the product - altho everything looks
stellar - it's how Angie packaged things too - really
lovely! With a how-to for each step
including the labels.

She is sharing 10 Homemade Gift Ideas for
Friends and Neighbours like this one:

Peppermint Foot Soak (Love It!)  You can
find her "how to" here.

Angie also graciously shared her grandmother's sugar
cookie recipe amongst other things....heck, just
go on over and check it out....you too can be
amazed and inspired!

Thanks Angie for allowing me to share and
thanks for all the great ideas! (I'll be making
those cookies today!)

What are you waiting for?  Head on over
and don't forget to say "hi" from me!

Hugs & blessings,

3 comments:

Doll in the Looking Glass said...

I agree -- there are so many creative folks out there. They take some simple materials and pull them together in ways that really catch your eye. Always leaves me wondering why I didn't think of that awesome idea.

Debra

Sherry said...

Ummm, sounds nice, think I'll trot over to discover Sugar Cookie recipe. Thanks for sharing.

Chrissy said...

I love sugar cookie recipes, gonna check it out too.