Search This Blog

Sunday 4 December 2011

Sunday Funnies....

First a Christmas funny....


Oh my, the weekend really flew by - I got SOOOOO
much done tho - that makes me very happy!  A while back
I purchased this awesome hutch (you can read about it
here) only to find out when I moved that my new dining
room had a built in alcove for a hutch and my darling
new hutch was about a foot too wide!  YIKES!


So what did I do?  I did what every savvy blogger
would do - I scoured Craigslit once again and found
another hutch....making sure this time that it was
the right size and this one was already painted white!
Yeah!  Gotta love it!


The other hutch, by the way, is now living happily
in my family room - can you have too much
stylish storage?  I think not!

Hope your weekend's been a happy one!

Hugs & Blessings,

3 comments:

Rob Hunt said...

Awesome pieces are you going to paint the other one ?

Shiloh said...

Ooh, that white is so pretty.:)

Sherry said...

Peggy, you really scored on the other hutch, I like that white. I agree with you, you can never have too much storage.