Search This Blog

Friday 16 September 2011

It's a Question of Balance.....

Sometimes, I must admit, I do find it hard to keep
all of the balls in the air.  I might have mentioned
that I do have a full time job, in an often fast-
paced environment.  Occasionally this translates
to a very tired Peggy!
Image Source:  Google Images

This week has been one of those weeks where
I would rather read YOUR blog than write mine!


I did, however, acquire a couple of great pieces
of furniture that I will blog in more detail about
this weekend for surely I will feel renewed after
a good glass of wine nights sleep.

Hope you've all had a great week and thanks for
providing continued inspiration.  Y'all rock you know!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I'll be waiting to read about your great furniture buy. Enjoy and have a relaxing weekend.