Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 November 2011

There's a Guest in the House.....

I would like to introduce you to Alicia,
altho I haven't met her myself yet in person!!



Alicia is an extraordinary woman - not only is
she an amazing photographer, she takes "crafting"
to a new level of artistry.

Let me explain how I know her without
having met her.  She is engaged to my nephew
and lives on the other side of the country from me!
I am confident we will meet soon and
I can't wait!!  (I may get in trouble for sharing
a photo of my photo-shy nephew....but aren't
they cute?)



Here's a really amazing art project from Alicia.


You may have seen these aroung blogland - this
is the first time I have seen this.


According to Alicia you just glue the crayons
across the top of the canvas and, using your heat
gun, just heat until you are satisfied.


Looks like fun with stunning results!! 

I will try to talk Alicia into
writing her own "guest" post - telling us step
by step what she did and maybe convince
her to share some of her amazing photography
at the same time.


What do you say Alicia?


Linking up to:



3 comments:

Rob Hunt said...

Great art idea. Clever.

I am following you. You sure have a great view of the ferry's. Part of our life on the island.

Rob

Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home said...

Beautiful art. Congrats on getting all moved into your new home. We just moved as well. Just discovered your blog and I love it. I'm a new follower. Hope you stop by and check out my blog. I also have a link party every Monday. Would love for you to stop by and link up.
Jamie
http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

Jennifer @ Just Peachy in Dixie said...

That is so clever, and fun! Thanks for linking up at Thrifty Peach Blog Hop!

Have a great week!