Search This Blog

Monday 6 August 2012

Weekend Finds!

Here in Canada we are still enjoying our weekend - today is a
civic holiday (BC Day!).  Mr. Biff and I are enjoying being a bit
lazy this weekend.  We did get out to some garage sales and
here's a little bit of what we found:

These cute little owl salt & pepper - I may paint these I think.
(25 cents)

More scrabble tiles and a couple of vintage folding rulers.
(50 cents for all three!)

Love, love, love this little jug - it's a pale green - hard to tell in
the photo but it's really beautiful!
($4)

Another little piece of Majolica style pottery to add to my collection!
I love this stuff!
($1)

And a metal holder - the woman I purchased (for 50 cents) from
said it was to hold glasses but I think I am going to shabby it up
and put some jars in it.....


And, God Bless the Queen.....another piece of royal
memorabilia for Mr. Biff!
($3)

And last, but not least.....some funky old knobs....
($2)

Not bad for a total of $11.25!

Another warm day here on our little Island paradise!  Hope
you have a great week!

Peggy



1 comment:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Love that bottle holder--lucky find!