Search This Blog

Monday 6 August 2012

Quick Update - Owl Be Back....

Sometimes I can't help myself with the silly blog titles.....bear with me!  I was
puttering around painting things today and thought I might as well give these little
owls a makeover - I just bought them and showed them to you here.

Here's the BEFORE:

Here's the AFTER:

I love it when I can get something done quickly!

My kitchen has red as a highlight colour - remember I am renting at the present
time so I have to do my decor according to what's already there.  I've learned
from several years of renting that it's best to just use things "as is" in terms of
wall colours (unless it's a small room or you are planning on staying for a while!)



I have some other cute owls that I've found here and there - I will have to get
their little pictures taken!

Have a great week,
Peggy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very wise, if we do say so ourselves. :)

Happy seeing beautiful!