Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Magnetism.....

mag·net·ism/ˈmagnəˌtizəm/


Noun:
  1. A physical phenomenon produced by the motion of electric charge, resulting in attractive and repulsive forces between objects.
  2. The property of being magnetic.
 
Who would ever have thought that making little glass magnets would:
(a) be so FUN and (b) be my best seller at the vintage/craft market this
past weekend!
 
They were easy-peasy and were a huge hit!
 
I simply used clear glass "decor" beads, printed off some of my (and
yours I'm guessing) favourite graphics from The Graphics Fairy and
voila!
 
Magnetism.....
 
 If you'd like more details on the "how" - I am happy to share
 just drop me a line or leave me a comment.
 

Here's a photo taken by local photographer Lynn Ost at Saturday's
Vintage Craft Fair.  Thanks Lynn!
 
 
 
Guess what everyone on my Christmas list is getting for Christmas
this year....ha!  You can personalize these easily as well.
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are super cute! I'd love more info on how to make them. Thanks. :)

Jessica @ At Home Take 2
http://www.athometake2.com

New follower. :)