Search This Blog

Sunday 8 January 2012

It's MY Day

Today is my birthday (we won't talk numbers or wait,
maybe we will)!  At Christmas I was at about 50 followers.
I thought "wouldn't it be cool if by my birthday I had as
many followers as my age"?  (Yup, I might never grow
up because that really appealed to me!)

So I was going to appeal to all of you to increase it by
4 followers to bring me to......wait for it.......54

In true blogging fashion my wishes were exceeded I
am now at 60 followers!  Yeah!!

Thank you to all who have joined me this past 7
months or so I've been blogging.  I am thrilled that
you are reading and I hope, with improvements to
the layout, to bring you even more restoration stories
(the before and afters that we love) this year mixed
in with bits and pieces of every day life!

2 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you have the best day ever. Hugs, Marty

Rob Hunt said...

Happy Birthday!!! keep up the good blogging wish you the best