Search This Blog

Sunday, 22 January 2012

To Ann @ Stylish Once Again

This post is dedicated to Ann @ Stylish Once Again
for featuring me from her linky party 2 Sunday's in a row!  For some
reason I have been caught in a blogger loop of not being able to
leave a comment on some pages - I can see the page,
link to the party but once I try to
comment - the screen goes blank.


The thing is - I can probably fix it - however I didn't want
another Sunday to go by without saying:

THANK YOU ANN!
 It made my week to see that I was featured!


2 comments:

Peggy said...

Congrats Peggy it is always fun that people appreciate what you do isn't it? About comments blogger is changing comments up and its a mess if they have comments set up as embedded under post it is not working. I missed some comments because of this until someone talked about it on their blog and told me how to fix it. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Ann@StylishOnceAgain said...

Thanks back at you Peggy. I love your style, and I am awarding you the Liebster award. I will post it tonight.

There was an error in this gadget