Search This Blog

Monday 16 January 2012

This Little Word ....

The Lettered Cottage
I felt compelled to join Layla and such a huge chunk
of blogland buddies.....thank you for the inspiration!

I have, over the past years,
selected a word for the year.  Interestingly the word
I have chosen in the past is often something that has eluded
me and therefore represents a "chase" as opposed to the
comfort of having a word in hand that, well, just "is".

Last year's word was "commitment" and while I was
committed to a lot of things - I am not sure the "things"
were all that committed to me.

This year I am choosing a word that sustains me,
that lifts me up, that makes me happy, and gives me
hope.  The word is:

I will let my little word speak for itself.




1 comment:

ter@waaoms said...

have a wonderful year!

I posted about my word of the year on my blog if you wish to read about it!