Search This Blog

Thursday 5 July 2012

I lost my craftin' mojo!

While I wasn't exactly cryogenically frozen
 -  I did step away from the blog for a couple of weeks. 

 Just needed sometime to regroup and get back my crafting mojo.
....good news....
(imagine in your best Austin Powers voice)
"yeah baby, I'm back!"

I have, whilst away, been doing multiple projects - some of which I remembered
before pics for and some, well...not so much.

Here's my latest work in progress - I did do a step by step (not quite a real
tutorial) on how I put the fabric on the drawers.  I haven't quite finished it but
here's a sneak peak....I will be posting the full start to finish this weekend.


And a little sneak peek at what else I've been working on (notice the
shag-a-delic red theme here....I'm trying to tie a few things together).


Groovy Baby!  I'm back!


xo


No comments: