Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom

Last week ~here~ I talked about how my Mom and Nan had
so many great quotes and sayings.  I absolutely love provacative
quotes that challenge you to think or see things differently.

I want to share a quote (or two) each week and invite you
(nay, I beseech you .... weird -  I channeled Shakespeare there
for a moment!) to share you favourites in the comments.

Here's this week's words of wisdom in support of all
you bloggers who wonder should I blog or not:


"It is necessary to write, if the days are not to slip emptily by.
How else, indeed, to clap the net over the butterfly of the
moment? For the moment passes, it is forgotten; the mood
is gone; life itself is gone. That is where the writer scores over
his fellows: he catches the changes of his mind on the hop."
  ~Vita Sackville-West

1 comment:

JDayMinis said...

Oh I love this, thank you so much!! I must get blogging.