Search This Blog

Sunday 28 August 2011

Good Stuff....

Hello & happy Sunday!  Today marks the
official end of my summer vacation!  Not that
summer is over here yet - by no means!
But is does mean no more
"Holiday Girl" in the house!


Mr. Biff and I hunted and gathered some
pretty cool stuff this past week.  Here's
just some of the good pickings. 


Look at all these great finds - a couple of
cloches, a silver latern, the great pottery
jug in my new livingroom colours - nothing
more than $2 here....



Picture this tray with a new coat of
paint and maybe some decoupage?


This 5x7 rug is brand new from Pier One
still has the 35.99 price tag on it!  Got it
for $4 - it is for my foyer - to bring it
a punch of teal!


Basket & some 49 cent fabric - below is a brand
new pillow - I have the perfect chair for it!
It was a steal at $2.


Mr. Biff made me this lovely fruit
salad with yogurt this aft for
a little break - we were working
our tails off!


We got this ugly beautiful waterfall
cabinet  for $20 - it's going to look amazing
when it's done - someone went a litte
wild on the colours tho - no?  Picture
it a lovely turquoise or pale minty green with
a hint of wax and a little distressing......YUM!
(and of course new knobs!)


I hope that you have had a great weekend
too!  Now, I owe, I owe...
so off to work
I go!


Linking up to:

4 comments:

simply brookes: said...

found your blog through a friends. thanks for posting...new follower! especially love the yogurt salad. looks yummy. will be back.

Toni said...

You did have a great week. Can't wait to see the cabinet spruced up. I am your newest follower.

Sherry said...

I'm so jealous of your bargains, I would have felt like I had died and gone to heaven, excellent buys... I'm a bit curious to see how you will transform them so I'm now compelled to follow you. :-) Don't hesitate to drop by.
http://decoratingwcents.blogspot.com

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Great finds! Love the pottery jug and pillow! :)